Taco Chic LLC.
LAST UPDATED: January 1, 2022
1. PURPOSE OF POLICY. This Policy explains how Tacology uses your information and applies to all who visit our Tacology restaurants or who use our websites, mobile or tablet websites, mobile or tablet applications, electronic services, social networking sites, interactive features, software, technology, tools, content, promotions, sweepstakes, services, products, goods, equipment, and any other materials or any other online activities or platform we own or control (collectively, the “Tacology Site”), or when you contact us in any manner. We created this Policy to give you confidence as you visit and use the Tacology Site, and to demonstrate our commitment to fair information practices and the protection of privacy. This Policy is only applicable to the Tacology Site and not to any other websites or mobile applications that you may be able to access from the Tacology Site, each of which may have data collection and use practices and policies that differ materially from this Policy.
4. DISCLAIMERS. This Policy does not extend to anything that is inherent in the operation of the Internet, and therefore beyond Tacology’s control, and is not to be applied in any manner contrary to applicable law or governmental regulation. This online Policy only applies to information collected through the Tacology Site. This Policy does not apply to any information we may collect from you in any place other than the Tacology Site.
THE TACOLOGY SITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18. IF YOU ARE BETWEEN THE AGES OF 13 TO 17 YEARS, YOU MUST ACCESS AND/OR USE THE TACOLOGY SITE ONLY WITH THE PERMISSION AND INVOLVEMENT OF YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN.
6. NOTICE CONCERNING CHILDREN. The Tacology Site is a general audience site, and we do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Tacology Site user is under age 13, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account.
7. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES. Depending on how you use the Tacology Site, we may ask you to share personal information with us. Whether you choose to give us information is completely up to you; however, if you choose to withhold information, you may not be able to fully utilize the Tacology site.
What Information Does TACOLOGY Collect? We will receive, collect, store, and process information, including personal information and non-identifying information, when you interact with us and access the Tacology Site. Non-identifying information means information that alone cannot identify you, including data from cookies (discussed in greater detail below). Personal information means information about you that specifically identifies you, or, when combined with other information we have, can be used to identify you. This generally includes but is not limited to the following types of information:
When Does TACOLOGY Collect This Information? We may collect information when you interact with Tacology and the Tacology Site, for example when you:
At any time, you may indicate your preference to stop receiving further communications from us as further detailed below.
How Do We Use Your Information? In general, information you submit or share with us is used by Tacology, for various purposes, including but not limited to the following:
Information Collected Via Technology – Do We Use “Cookies”? As you use the Tacology Site, certain information may be passively collected and stored on our service providers’ server logs, including your device information (e.g., Internet protocol address, browser type, device settings, and operating system) and usage information (e.g., the Tacology Site you use, the time and duration of your use of the Tacology Site, and other information about your interaction with content offered through the Tacology Site) (collectively, “Log Data”). We use Log Data to administer the Tacology Site and we analyze (and may engage third parties to analyze) Log Data to improve, customize, and enhance the Tacology Site by expanding features and functionality and tailoring them to our users’ needs and preferences.
Click Stream Data. When you visit the Tacology Site, we may also collect “click stream data” (e.g., server address, domain name). This information can be combined with information you have provided to us by registering, for example, which will enable us to analyze and better customize your visits. We may use click stream data for traffic analysis or e-commerce analysis of the Tacology Site, to determine which features of the Tacology Site are most or least effective or useful to you.
Mobile and Location Information. If you use mobile-enabled services provided by the Tacology Site, such as any Tacology mobile or tablet application made available by us, we may receive information about your use of our services from your mobile device while you use our applications or services. This may also include information about your precise location if you have enabled location-based services on your mobile device. We may also receive information about your device and may access your camera, microphone, or other device services or hardware. Some devices may allow you to opt-out of this collection or access, and in those cases, you may be able to subsequently stop the collection or access. Please review your device settings for more information.
Other Information We Collect. We also may collect other information about you, your device, or your use of the Tacology Site in ways that we describe to you at the point of collection or otherwise with your consent.
Modifying, Deleting Your Information. You can access and modify the information you provide to us via your account on the Tacology Site or by contacting us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below (i.e., either by phone, mail, or email). If you want us to delete your information, please contact us in writing with your request, at or via mail in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below. We will take steps to delete your information as soon as is practicable, but some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records or as otherwise required by law. You can adjust your communication preferences at any time, including opting out of promotional mailings, from your account.
How Long We Keep Your Information. We will retain your information for as long as you use the Tacology Site and for a limited period after you cease using the Tacology Site for billing and collection purposes. Tacology keeps your personal information only as long as we need it for legitimate business purposes and as permitted by applicable law.
8. OTHER TACOLOGY SITE USER ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION. Portions of the Tacology Site, such as social networking sites, are provided to you so that you can post reviews and recommendations. As such, the main sharing of your information is with other Tacology Site users. By voluntarily disclosing information about yourself on the Tacology Site, including on your public profile, you share such information with other Tacology Site users. You understand and acknowledge that the content you share on the Tacology Site is information that may be publicly viewable on a public forum – once you post your content, Tacology is unable to control what other users may do with that content. We ask that you protect your private information and that of your family by not posting or publishing any information that you do not want in the public domain. You may restrict the audience for all or part of your profile or for certain content or information about you by adjusting the settings on your account.
9. Third Party Access to Your Information. Although you are entering into an agreement to disclose your information to us pursuant to this Policy, we do use third party individuals and organizations to assist us, including contractors, web hosts, app developers, and others. Throughout the course of our provision of the Tacology Site to you, we may delegate our authority to collect, access, use, and disseminate your information. For example, our web host stores the information that you provide us, and we may hire outside contractors to perform maintenance or assist us in securing our website, or, our online and mobile interface provider develops and hosts a mobile application for us. It is therefore necessary that you grant the third parties we may use in the course of our business the same rights that you afford us under this Policy. For this reason, you hereby agree that every authorization that you grant to us in this Policy, you also grant to any third party that we may hire, contract, or otherwise retain the services of for the purpose of operating, maintaining, repairing, or otherwise improving or preserving the Tacology Site or its underlying files or systems. You agree not to hold us liable for the actions of any of these third parties, even if we would normally be held vicariously liable for their actions, and that you must take legal action against them directly should they commit any tort or other actionable wrong against you.
10. THIRD PARTY USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION. Except as otherwise stated in this Policy, we do not sell, trade, rent, or otherwise share for marketing purposes the personal information that we collect with third parties, unless you ask or authorize us to do so.
However, we may provide your personal information to third party service providers or affiliates to perform business functions on our behalf or in conjunction with us. For example, we may use third parties to help us make our products, goods, and services available to you, fulfill orders you may have placed, process credit card payments, provide customer service, ship postal mail and packages, deliver your mail and packages, conduct market research or information analysis, manage promotions and sweepstakes, and contact you in connection with the Tacology Site. We limit information provided to the aforementioned affiliate and third-party service providers to the extent necessary for them to provide the services and require such service providers to promise not to use such information except as necessary to provide the relevant services to us. In these instances, we may need to provide your information to these third parties for such purposes.
Additionally, in the event we go through a business transition such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personal information may be among the assets transferred. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and are permitted by this Policy, and that any acquirer of ours or that acquirer’s assets may continue to process your personal information as set forth in this Policy.
You hereby consent to us sharing your personal information under the circumstances described herein. If you do not want us to use or disclose personal information collected about you in the manner identified in this Policy, you may not use the TACOLOGY Site.
11. Commercial Emails. You may choose not to receive commercial emails from us by following the instructions contained in any of the commercial emails we send or by logging into your account and adjusting your email preferences. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from commercial email messages, we may still email you non-commercial emails related to your account and your transactions on the Tacology Site. You may update your subscription preferences at any time.
12. SECURITY. We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Even though we have taken significant steps to protect your personal information, no company, including us, can fully eliminate security risks associated with personal information. The Tacology Site has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you. Please keep in mind, however, that whenever you give out personal information online there is a risk that third parties may intercept and use that information. While Tacology strives to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. By using the Tacology Site, you expressly acknowledge and agree that we do not guarantee the security of any data provided to or received by us through the Tacology Site and that any personal information, general information, or other data or information received from you through the Tacology Site is provided to us at your own risk, which you expressly assume.
13. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. The Tacology Site may contain links to other websites or mobile applications. This includes services in connection with third party “social media” and other sites that would allow personal information to be transferred to such third parties (e.g., Open Table, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.). If you choose to visit other websites or mobile applications, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those other websites or mobile applications, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites or mobile applications to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
14. Notice to Residents of Countries outside the United States of America. The Tacology Site is intended only for users based in the United States. Your information may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you live outside the United States, and you use the Tacology Site or provide us with personal information directly via the Tacology Site, your information will be handled in accordance with this Policy. By using the Tacology Site or giving us your personal information, you are directly transferring your personal information and non-identifiable information to us in the United States. The United States may not have the same level of data protection as your jurisdiction. However, you agree and consent to our receipt, collection, transfer, and processing of your personal information and non-identifiable information in accordance with this Policy. You are solely responsible for compliance with any data protection or privacy obligations in your jurisdiction when you use the Tacology Site or provide us with personal information. Regardless of where we transfer your information, we still protect your information in the manner described in this Policy.
15. Class Action Waiver. ANY DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEEDINGS, WHETHER IN ARBITRATION OR COURT, WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR AS A NAMED OR UNNAMED MEMBER IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL LEGAL ACTION. YOUR ACCESS AND CONTINUED USE OF THE TACOLOGY SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR EXPLICIT CONSENT TO THIS WAIVER.
16. CONTACT US. If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to the Tacology Site, or if you would like to have us modify or remove your personal information from our database, please contact us at:
Taco chic LLC. dba Tacology
Attn: Website Administrator
200 S BISCAYNE BLVD STE 4440 MIAMI FL. 33131
When contacting us, please clearly state your request, including your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
Tacology APP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions, which apply to your use of this App and enrollment and participation in our Rewards Program. If you do not agree to these terms, then do not use this App or participate in the Regards Program.
We may modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time. When we do, we will notify you by email or otherwise as required under applicable law. It is therefore very important that you update your account information or notify us when your email address changes. Any changes to this Terms and Conditions will also be posted here. Your continued use of the App or participation in the Rewards Program after any modification confirms your acceptance to the modifications.
Additionally, Tacology may at any time, for any reason, and without notice or liability: (1) modify, suspend, or terminate operation of or access to this App or any portion thereof; (2) change, revise, or modify this App or any portion thereof; (3) interrupt the operation of this App or any portion thereof for maintenance and support; (4) impose limits on certain features and services, or restrict access to the App; and/or (5) terminate the authorization, rights, and license given above. Upon any termination, the rights and licenses granted to you herein shall terminate, and you must cease all use of the App.
Content & Use
This App and all content, information, and other materials featured, displayed, contained, and available on this App (collectively, the “Content“) are owned by or licensed to Tacology and are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress, patent, and/or other intellectual property rights. Subject to your compliance with these Terms and Conditions, Tacology grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use, display, and download this App for noncommercial purposes only. You may not, in any way, otherwise copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, modify, create derivative works from, sell, or exploit, in whole or in part, this App or its Content.
You agree to use this App and the Content in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws and regulations. Tacology may prohibit access, use, conduct, communications, or content that we, in our sole discretion, deem to be harmful to this App, the Content, users, us, our brand, or any other person or entity, or that violates these Terms and Conditions and/or applicable law.
Tacology offers the Tacology] Rewards Program (the “Rewards Program“) to reward and thank our loyal restaurant customers. The Rewards Program is available to enrolled members at participating Tacology restaurants in the United States. Rewards accumulated under the Rewards Program are promotional and have no cash value. There are no membership fees associated with the Rewards Program.
Eligibility: You may enroll in the Rewards Program if you: (1) are a legal resident of the United States; (2) at least 13 years of age at the time you enroll; (3) have an active, valid e-mail address; and (4) are a human being. No corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, or other legal entities can participate in the Rewards Program.
The Rewards Program is not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, anyone under the age of 13. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you may only the Rewards Program under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Enrollment/Rewards Account: You can enroll in the Rewards Program and create a Rewards account (“Rewards Account”) in the following ways:
Through downloading the Tacology App on your Mobile Device and enrolling.
Your Rewards Account is personal to you and may not be sold, transferred or assigned to, or shared with family, friends or others. You may have only one (1) Rewards Account.
As a part of the Rewards Program, Tacology will send you transactional, informational, and promotional messages and/or offers. These communications may happen in the form of push notifications through the App, email, and/or any other ways you may have selected when you enrolled in the Rewards Program. If your contact information changes, or if you wish to change your contact information or the method by which we send you messages, please log into your Rewards Account and update your contact information or preferences.
Rewards: You will earn and receive Points (as defined below) toward Rewards (as defined below) as follows:
Spend Based Program: $1 spent = 1 point. Once you earn enough points, you can redeem 10 points for $1 dollar.
You may redeem up to 500 points per visit. Once you redeem points for a Reward, those points will be deducted from your account.
Expiration of Reward Points: Starting January 1, 2020, unused reward points will expire and become void three hundred sixty-five (365) days from the day they are earned. This expiration policy applies to points earned on, before, and after January 1, 2020.
Additional Rewards Program Terms: Tacology reserves the right to terminate your Rewards Account and/or your participation in the Rewards Program if we determine in our sole discretion that you have violated these Terms and Conditions, you have more than one (1) account, or that the use of your account is unauthorized, deceptive, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful. Tacology may, in its sole discretion, suspend, cancel, or combine Rewards Accounts that appear to be duplicative, and may refuse to allow you to re-enroll in the Rewards Program. Tacology also reserves the right to “unregister” and make ineligible for the Rewards Program any Rewards Account that has been inactive for 365 days. Inactive is defined as no Rewards earned.
Tacology has the right at any time, with or without giving you prior notice, to:
If we end the Rewards Program, rewards you have earned but not used will expire on the end date, and you may not redeem any Rewards or use any credits after the end date.
Social Media Sharing & Referral Bonuses: You can also receive an extra 50 points for every Facebook friend you refer who joins our Rewards Program and starts earning points. Your extra points will not be awarded until the referred member enrolls in the Rewards Program and earns their first points or uses your invite code.
You can also share your Tacology experience on your personal Facebook page through the App. You have the option to make your comment public, but please note that by making your comment public, we may use your comment on the Tacology website, Facebook page, and/or other social media outlets.
Login and Registration
Certain features or services offered on or through this App may require you to complete a registration process and/or setup an account or login. In connection therewith, you agree to (1) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself, and (2) maintain and promptly update your information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your login, including your password. You agree to notify Tacology immediately of any unauthorized use of your login, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Tacology or any other App user or visitor due to someone else using your login as a result of your failing to keep your login information secure and confidential.
You may not use anyone else’s account or login information. Tacology shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
THIS APP, THE CONTENT, AND THE REWARDS PROGRAMS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND Tacology HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, Tacology DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE APP OR CONTENT WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
Limitations of Liability
When you visit this App or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this App. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You further agree that any notices provided by us electronically are deemed to be given and received on the date we transmit any such electronic communication as described in these Terms and Conditions.
This App is controlled, operated, and administered by Tacology from offices within the United States of America. We make no representation regarding use of this App outside of the United States. You may not use this App or export any portion of it in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. If you access this App from locations outside of the United States of America, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
This App is governed by and subject to the laws of the State of Florida, USA and, where applicable, U.S. federal law, without regard to conflict of law principles. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Florida for any disputes arising out of these Terms and Conditions, the App, or the Rewards Program. Notwithstanding this provision, you agree that Tacology may apply for injunctive or other equitable relief in any court of competent jurisdiction.
All or any of Tacology rights and obligations hereunder may be assigned to a subsequent owner or operator of this App in a merger, acquisition or sale of all or substantially all of Tacology assets. If, for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finally determines any provision of these Terms and Conditions or any portion thereof to be unenforceable, such provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give the intended effect thereof, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will continue in full force and effect. Tacology failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive Tacology right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent or similar breaches.
If you have any questions regarding the App, the Rewards Program, and/or these Terms and Conditions, you can contact us at: rewards@ Tacology.com
Terms and Conditions last updated on 01/21/2020
Copyright © 2019 Tacology. All rights reserved.
Sign up for our Newsletter and get Special Deals!